Skip to main content

HLBB, you sucks and you made my day!

st@rt>> For this particular month, yeah.. u see my title??

HLBB!!!

Starting my new journey in a new company, and I was required to get HLBB account which I did registered for HLBB account since I was in Mega Fortune, Penang. And the account wasnt active likely bout 2yrs, (I think?).. And my dumbass HLBB atm card lost nowhere...

Then, I got my atm card replacement from one of the HLBB branch in .............. on 13/11/2010, find the post here

For those who lazy click on the link, so I will just roughly mention again here in this post.. =.="
40mins to replace a stupid card for me and gotta wait another 30 f* mins just to activate the stupid thingy.. ok.. i might sounds ridiculous for not being patient, but I dont care anymore, it is 20th century now and everything gotta be fast isnt it?? Just like Jpn.. !!

-
-
-
Then, the next thing was, my ladyboss failed to transfer the salary into my HLBB acc. What a miracle that when I was about to googled for HLBB number, the fella from HLBB called my office.. Here is slightly how the conversation goes:

Officer: Hi, can I speak to Ms Ling?
G gal: Yes, this is Ms Ling speaking, who's on the line?
Officer: Hi, Ms Ling, I am calling from HLBB, ..... branch regarding to your HLBB account.
G gal: Oh yes, correct, I was about to call your side. Wat is wrong anyway?
Officer: We failed to do the transaction to your account, and the status stated in the system was closed. Therefore, can you come to the nearest branch and get a new account and call me again so that I can do the transaction again?
G gal: *Im getting frustrated* *raised my voice* Do you think I really need to register for a new account again? I went to your branch the other day for a RM 30.00 atm replacement card and your officer didnt tel me that my account status was closed?
Officer: Erm, but you gotta register for a new account because it shown account status was closed
G gal: Can you please check again if I really new to register for a new account? I had paid RM30.00 for the atm replacement, are you going to pay me RM 30.00 back?? *Im getting frustrated, lady boss came and looking at me with a weird look*
Officer: Ok, let me check again and I will try to activate your account back

P/S: The conversation is something similar as above, please refer to the conversation record for an exact conversation between me and the officer.

Tell me now, who is the dumbass in this world? Ohhh, shittttt


P/P/S: HLBB called me and told me everything is ok now.. shitttttt

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!