Skip to main content

My holidays!!

st@rt>> G gal back from shopping!!! hola... it was great time though my holidays left 3days before i start with my new job... XD

Back from Jusco, bank and cobbler...

Jusco
- Caring Pharmacy, bought Sally Hansen nail polish remover (for me), Gatsby Hair Gel (for ICCK)and transparent handsplast (for emergency use)






- Watson Pharmacy, bought the travel pack contact lense solution to clean my newly bought GEO contact lense frm the website... (I just cant wait to put it on tonite to club) wtf.. this is so much fun...

Apparently i couldnt find the smaller pack of solution in the caring pharmacy, so i have to travel down to the ground floor for Watson instead. So, when I found the Complete brand 60ml travel pack, it was stated there 60ml and lense case..




First of all, i wasnt sure whether is there any lense case in the packing, so headed to the counter girl and asked her:

G gal: Is there free lense case in this packing??
Counter gal: *Noob look*
G gal: *Rolling eyes*.. ada tak lense case dalam packing ini?
Counter gal: ooohhh... tak tau pulak.. tak de kot..
G gal: *TNS*... tapi sini ada tulis, 60ml and lense case, so maksudnya ada ke takde??
Counter gal: ohhh... kalau mcm tu, ada kot...
G gal: *wtf*...*evil look*... tq

couldnt understand how come la Watson hire such bloody stupid girl to work in Watson... come on, workin in Watson and she noes ntg?? n the customer noe better instead?? wtf

- Jusco counter itself, bought a braun buffel wallet for ICCK, he will love this a lot!!! hahaha.. :P



As well as cosmetic for myself, Loreal waterproof black gel eyeliner with brush and a lipgloss...

After done research for so many days on waterproof black gel eyeliner (skin food, maybelline, mac, loreal) stil loreal is the best choice...

Skin food: RM 33.90 come without brush, brush cost RM 21.00
Maybelline: RM 35.90 come with brush
Loreal: RM45.90 come with brush (15% disc for Jusco members - RM 39.01)
Mac: I noe it was damn expensive so i didnt check on the price *grin*

So, I TAKEN LOREAL!!! XD



Hong Leong bank
- Requested for the new ATM card... n wtf, it cost me RM30.00!!!! TNS... :/
The service: Damn f* slow... i reli couldnt understand that it required 40mins to done d whole thing, n though i got my ATM card, i stil cant use it till another 30mins...

helo...im not that free and have to wait another 30mins to activate my stupid ATM ok... :/

if it wasnt for my new job, i will not use Hong Leong and requested for the ATM card again...wtf...

*speechless*


Cobbler
- Done with 3pairs of my shoe for some lil repair outside Hong Leong bank... this sarawakian *i guess so* said i gotta come n collect on Sat... wtf... should i wait n collect d next day?? no,i cant.. i cant come bac to Hong Leong just to collect my shoes...

G gal: So, ini kasut bila siap?
Cobbler: Cik datang esok ambil nih kasut boleh?
G gal: Har, mcm tu ka.. dalam masa 30min tak blh siap ke?
Cobbler: Tak boleh la cik, ni lagi banyak kasut nak siap, cik datang esok la.. ahad saya cuti.
G gal: *wtf, cobbler also got cuti one lor*... mcm tu, tak per la... u kasi siap satu kasut dulu la..itu dua kasut tak payah buat..
Cobbler: cik bukan orang sini ke?
G gal: ya.. saya bukan orang sini so u siap satu kasut sudah..
Cobbler: mcm tu, okla..


AFTER 30MINS................

G gal: sudah siap ka?
Cobbler: sudah siap ini 3pasang..saya kasi you siap la.. ini satu kasut saya kasi kiwi...semua RM 11.00
G gal: wah, byk cepat.. ok..tq


so, i collected 3pairs of shoe within 35mins... and only for RM11.00!!! XD

I got my GEO Lense from a website yesterday, got it within one day only! such efficient seller huh... XD



and got my 2008 Laneige snow palette 02 collection frm a low yat user.. got it within 2days...im gonna try all these for tonite party!! hurrayy..



C the envelope that TS wrote?? she left 2sample as free for me to use..awesome!!


that's all for now... gotta prepare for tonite's clubbin session.. XD

chaos...


end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!