Skip to main content
I'm not being awarded for what I have achieve 

But yet,
I was being blamed, I was being questioned

Sometimes I do feel to run away, far

I'm tired , I need support, I need moral support, at least a word that can convince me that I can do it. 
I need encouragement too. 

Im only a human, I need rest as well, i need a life

But why I was the one being blame for so many things? 

Certain ppl chose to ignore, not to care.. So why should I care now? 

Things have changed , my mind have change either. Sorry I'm not in the same boat with u anymore, I rather jump and die

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!