Skip to main content

The worst week ever

Error matching blog to blogger entry. If you are the owner of this blog, please check that there is no typo in your blog address and that you have pasted the code from the Add Ads page correctly (file:///var/mobile/Applications/2F0B9163-5259-4506-9E6B-BC5D882AECD2/Documents/Blogger/)
St@rt>> Have u ever try lying on bed for almost a week, can't do anything, can't eat and even sleep well? 

Well, I was like completely down, engine runs error for a week... 

I was being diagnosed for getting dengue even on the first day itself. 

Things happened on Friday evening, 04th Jul, I started to feel terrible headache migraine, bone ache all over... I spent my evening till midnight lying on bed rolling here n there, crying bcz of the unbearable pain I had 😭😭😭

Woke up almost every hour in the midnight to find a good place to sleep, either sit on the floor, lying on the floor, sleeping on sofa, changing positioning on bed, etc... 

Finally the morning has came, I started got hallucination, things surround me like so big, almost could cover me up, I couldn't really explain what kind of hallucination I had but it was really weird! 
So, I got myself clean up at 8am to see doc to find out what had happened to me. 

Went to KPJ, got consultation after I had waited for 30mins, 30mins like taking my forever! Wtf... 
Doc said "You have to get a blood test since dengue is the worst case now" 

After 1hour, the nurse called and said "Your result is ready please come to the clinic immediately"

Doc explained things very well, so my result confirmed dengue, it was only first day, not necessary to admit the hospital. Next checkup on Monday.. 

Sat night, I feel like getting worst, no energy at all, I was getting ready to be admitted to the hospital, packing stuffs, clothes, skin care etc.. 

Went to SDMC-AD (Sime Darby Medical Centre Ara Damansara), straight entered the emergency. Doc consulted me *again*, doc said the same thing, not advisable to admit the hospital, it's only 1st day, and dengue lasted for 8-9days, if I admit on sat, it mean I will need to stay hospital for more than a week.

So we cancelled the plan and went back with more medicines. 😥😥😥

My sat and sun I was like, hey, I gotta recover quick, don't let the platelets drop or else I'll b in deep shit. 

I was lucky to be given Piriton (Chlorpheniramine Maleate) by doc to heal my bone ache a bit at least during my sleep, so I could have few hours of good sleep ☺️☺️☺️


Monday 07th Jul- I felt much better on Monday and thought I should just go clinic to get my blood test to ensure things were alright. 

Waited and waited, the result finally ready, my platelets dropped from 208 to 95.. I almost burst into tears, "wtf" I told myself. 

My man quickly brought me home pack things, my sister called the hospitals to check which are available for me to get admitted. And we decided Sunway Medical Centre

Reached SMC's emergency, passed all necessary blood test result to the doctor and he said "no blood test anymore required, you need to get admitted now"

I have waited from 1something to 4pm and they put me into emergency room since no room available yet.


I finally got my room at 8.40pm, tired and exhausted, there goes my third day of dengue week.. 


Every night before sleep, the nurses will come in to get ur blood pressure, temperature.

Every morning at 6am they will get ur blood pressure and temperature too.

Every morning at 7am one of them will come in to get your blood for blood test purpose, yes, u got me right, EVERY MORNING!! Imagine the needle holes u should have at one place 😣😣😣


PS: sorry if u feel this is disgusting, please skip this photo if u do. I was experiencing nose bleeding since the 2nd day of dengue week and it still continued till 7th day of dengue week.



This is my breakfast! Lol... This is what I need to have every time before my meal,
Two tables panadol with one tablet of... (I don't know what's the name but this is to  get rid of wind in your stomach)

After meal, again medicines, panadols

Amenda's barley

Mummy Ling's bird nest 

And there were lots more food from my siblings!! They will never come empty handed, made me so in love even more with them 😍😍😍

Thanks to friends who came over and visit, warm messages, and calls that makes me feel so lucky having u guys, makes me feel u guys really concern bout me, sincerely thanks! :)))

The BEST HONEYMOON AWARD 2014 goes to.... us..

Because we were both admitted to SMC for the same thing, dengue.. :(((

My swollen hand on left, it really do swollen! No kidding bcz of the drips... Even my feet swollen too.. 

And because we were admitted, we have to celebrate my youngest sis's bday in the ward.. She came almost every morning and night to visit me.. So gum dong seriously!! 😘😘😘


That's it, my updates of my worst week, I'm recovering now! Discharged on Sat, 12th Jul, both us, the couple :)

End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!