Skip to main content

Estée Lauder company Staff Sale~ Everything goes cheap!

St@rt>> and so, I got an invitation pass to the Estee Lauder staff sale by one of my customer after I've been eagerly wanted to go and asking around for tickets almost every year since 2yrs ago! Wtf.

Ok, Estée Lauder might not what u interested, what bout MAC, Bobbi Brown and PERFUMES????? 

I was damn mad in love with MAC and Bobbi Brown stuff too so when I got the pass I was like a child receiving huge present 😍😍😍


I left the hse at 0810am and rch there approx 1hr later due to accidents happened on highway 😒😒

By the time I rch, it was 0915am and I queued for almost more than an hour because the time I entered was 1027am!!!! 😭😭😭

Can u imagine how long I've waited just to get it? Wtf 

Once I entered, 
 Clinique almost "close shop" = not much items for sale , you could see all the carton being turned upside down, the cartons they used to place the items inside it for u to choose.

People, people and people~~~~ omg! Wait till u see the MAC station 



Look!!! I told ya.. 

PS: sorry for the blur pics, I gotta hurry snap those pics to avoid ppl from bump into me cz everyone seems hurry and "kancheong" during the sale 😖😖😖


So there are some tips for u to come Estée Lauder staff sale:
1) if the sales starts at 8am, pls rch earlier than that or be punctual, don't be late or else good things sold fast

2) see and take things u like, do not consider cz u don't even have time for it, if you don't grab someone else will do!
 
3) once done grabbing, sit down and settle down yourself, now u can start pick and choose the one you really wants. RMBR!! Just Grab!

4) get someone to go with you (means get extra pass) so she/he can help you to grab stuffs too but at the other side while you are at another side

5) look at the mfg date if you are buying skin care cz most of the skin care were mfg max 2yrs ago, which means old stock. I bet u doesn't wanna buy something which is cheap but mfg 3/4yrs ago so beware!


They are certain people who starts to queue as early as 6am, believe me, yes they are!

Look at queuing line, I was queuing at the centre line when I reach, imagine how long it was and now it's empty when I get out from there


Things were really cheap but nothing suits me, powder cake color were dark, eye shadows color limited and I got most of the colors, lip gloss more than lipstick, no more perfumes except those brand I don't know, no much skin care except for anti aging stuff a lot!

End of the day I grab nth, empty handed back home except I brought my hunger tummy back home! 😰😰😰😰

I promise I'll go early next year so give me passes again, thank you ! *evillaugh*

End 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!