Skip to main content

Why?

Suffocating 

I couldn't sleep 

I wept like hell, I was putting myself at the past 

M tired but I wanted to know the answer 

I read again the msg that the woman sent me... I trusted her instead bcz she told me things that I don't know.. 

I don't know her but seriously I do trusted her. I believe what my eyes see.

Till today, I worry d same thing will happen again bcz I feel so neglected. Real neglected, this is not the life I want..

I couldn't sleep... Once I close my eyes, then it replayed. Once I close my eyes I started imagining.

How? How should I forget these? I still lack of an answer. Who are able to tell me?

Am I the last person to know? 

Why? Why is this happening?

This is not a test this is evil.

Who is liar? Can u tell me things that I don't know? Will u? 

End




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!