Skip to main content

心酸酸

st@rt>>
我跟她不是很熟可是也不陌生。她是个很开朗的一个好人。

I can smell the rain...

It was a good day for the whole day but little rain came a while to stop by.
I don't feel happy for what had happened  but this is life isn't it? You will never know what will happen next... 

I don't really exactly rmbr how I know her. Was it at a boutique during stock selection with bling? Or Chinese New Year? Or was it during their company annual dinner? 

I don't rmbr clearly, but the memories during stock selection were nailed to my mind deeply... When I see her smiling pic reminds me, she said I slim and bling teased me, we ended burst into laughters! She said to bling, try this clothes n that clothes. All these memories were during stock selection....

Everyone will miss her, this is for sure
Everyone will rmbr her, surely 
Everyone will recall bout her, this is for sure 

End


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!