Skip to main content

It's only a dream

St@rt>>

These few days I have been thinking myself about "Death"

It's not out of sudden, but it was because of the recent news

1) Singapore actor, Huang Wen Yong died due to lymphoma cancer
2) Mdm Irene Ong, was robbed and stabbed 4times, bled to death. Her 20yrs old daughter was on that scene and running for help
3) Horrific accident in Federal Highway involved of 5 were killed (3 motorcyclist, 1 Good Samaritan and 1 car driver)


All the above mentioned happened out of sudden without notice, nobody would ever know when they r dying except for no. 1, he was in battle with cancer.

And I had a weird dream, I dreamt one of my friend who kinda close with me, died in a crash, I was weeping so badly!
But her soul will be back for exam, answering question online exam.

Ok, I know this sounds funny, impossible, weird etc

But do u ever think of, how would u die?

What will happen when u r dead?

Why is everyone writing on ur FB wall, etc saying RIP and stuffs? Will u see it after u die?

Ahhhhhh, negative negative ~~~ diuu!

If we are able to see all these wishes, I hope when I die, all my friends relatives whether close or not, please spam my wall with all ur wishes perhaps for 7days? Let me know how much u guys miss me, let me know who am I to all of u, let me know what do u think bout me on my wall
And lastly, please rmbr to burn iPad, lappie, iPhone or whatsoever included Internet connection (router, modem, etc) so that I could online in the other world to read all the posts.

Damn ... Ok enough. I have to stop all this negative aura. No more!!

End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!