Skip to main content

Who am I

st@rt>> Sometimes I dont really understand myself either

But, this woman, no she is not a woman yet, this girl, she seems to know what I have been thinking.

I do, I really almost did burst into tears when she knew what I felt all this while, when we talked it over the phone yesterday.

Yes, I agree with her, m someone who dont share my things to everyone, either work or personal, or mayb I should say, m afraid? I remain silent, as I always believe silence is golden. Though I was being misunderstood for certain things sometimes, I dont defend myself, I will nod and say, ok, that's alright, this will be fine, you will know someday that this is not my fault.

I 'locked' myself in my own zone, I have been closing the door all the time, and only open to certain friends when they knock the door. This sounds awful, but this is the truth.

m trying to change all this while, but this damn thing just like a ghost within me. The door locked itself since 3yrs ago, and the key seems to lost to nowhere.

Why she could just read my mind? Why she knew that? Is she Jesus or god or fairy being send down to earth or what?

M glad, grateful, that, at least, someone, wake me up while m still in my dreams. She taught me to share, share things out, m trying, my trying, my dear friend....

Thanks, and you are the only one who really can read my mind, YES, I do admit, everytime, I do have things to say, to share, but my mouth and mind stopped me from do so.

Thanks, to 'friends' out there who always gave me support, inspirational words, convincing words, to cheer me up, and being there whenever I need some cheers and fun.

Ok, lets stop this, this is award presentation or what. LOL


I can be tough
I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all

There's a girl
who gives a shit
behind this wall
You've just walked through it

And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say like it is
And the truth is that I really miss

All those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

[Chorus:]
Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

[Bridge:]
No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go

(let go let go let go let go)

No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go

(let go let go let go let go let go let go let go)

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here (I wish you were)
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

**Avril Lavigne - Wish you were here* 
This song so true bout my feelings now


end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!