Skip to main content

Why Ha?

st@rt>> Things were not good, not behaving well

Can you please behave yourself? Behave well?


The fxxking shit week gonna pass soon. Very soon, after today!

It's Friday now, weekend is here!

Ok, I cant stop myself, I had tried not to talk bout this, but still I cant. Can you guys let me *burst* here a while?

Now, the story goes like this:
Sometimes, why cant ppl put themselves on others shoes?

Why behaving so selfish, why behaving childish when they already a grown up person??

Why wanna be a kepochi when this is not your job? Why cant you understand why things were late?

Why I have to understand your difficulties when u delaying things? Why I need to understand and rescheduled things over and over again because of you being so damn not efficient, typical childish in handling things, u faced miscommunications. Hell, this is my problem or what?

End of the day, the blame was on me? so, who the hell tells you that the problems are on me??

Cant you use your fxxking brain to think and not your ass? And since when you being so concern over things that you r not suppose to know?

AND WHY THE HELL YOU BEHAVING LIKE A WOMEN WHEN U R NOT?

Hell then, now I made myself like a fool *again*

Can the world just bring tsunami here and wipe away those brainless ppl in this earth?


When I trying to be nice , you are taking hell advantage, so, what should I say?

Keeping quiet right? Nevermind, do your best to 'shoot' me today, m wearing bullet proof jacket after all.

Silence is golden, anyway.

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!