Skip to main content

Is this what I want?

st@rt>>
I was once a hater, I hate people, I hate everyone who were bad, but no longer now. I take a move to forgive myself and forgive everyone.

Life is just short, I wept like a kid when I thought myself, life is short, especially your parents who worked hard for u, your grandparents who are just like waiting for death when they are old.

I was once talking to grandma over the phone, she said, '啊妈还是这样咯,一天等一天。能吃能走,就是这样咯‘

I sent him a sms, expressing how grateful I was being his children, thanking him for everything, and the reply I got was, "TQ. your trip will be in July"

I was really a bit disappointed, though it was Father's Day but he still thinking bout work work work and work!

Daddy, can you could let go everything just for me, for your life, for family. I knew he wanted a good life, but this is not the way!!! He no longer the best dad he was, spending time with family, with kid, with daughters and son! He no longer the dad who loves mom all the time and gave her surprises.

He is now married to his job, his work, his responsibility as a boss

I wept, I told myself, I have to be richer than him, I wan him to get better life, not him, working hard for a better life for us. M a grown up person....

M rich when I rch 27yrs old, my parents will have a better life, daddy need not to work anymore, mummy look after the shop while sis working.

My siblings got flying colors in their exams.

This is my promise.

end

Comments

  1. Take it easy my dear. Life as such.

    All fathers are the same. They work hard for their wife and children. Not that they don't love their wife or children anymore, it is not that they only have work in their mind. It is that this is the way on how they express their love to their family. They might think that all those family trip or dinner celebrations are a waste of time, only work with more money only can secure all this. This is how they react, how they value it. So, change another way to look at things then u will be feeling better ge la.. I can truly understand ur feelings and situation coz i used to be in the same situation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks *anonymous*!!
    I really hope I could read his mind and I really hope he could just change for the sake of everyone especially himself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!