Skip to main content

It's holiday tomorrow, it's PINK Mooday today

st@rt>> It's PINK Mooday (Monday to be exact) today!

It was anniversary with boifee yesterday, 7years !

For so long, I think Saturday and Sunday is my BEST MOOD day ever!

Perhaps, because it falls on weekend? And I have even better mood??

First gift on Saturday night dinner, from boifee was pendant, and boifee told me that is all the gift for me this year. So I accept it with HAPPY and BIG SMILE!!!

Who knows, when the clock struck at 12somethin midnight, boifee got myself another gift, which is bracelet, so IM DOUBLE HAPPYYYYY

In fact, I wanted a bracelet in my mind already at first, but I thought this year will only be pendant, such a nice of boifee

I realized that, boifee is the BEST PERSON EVER in this WORLD now.. LOL

:)

I got nothing for boifee, just got some handmade stuffs, and handmade LOVE BOW that boifee gotta sign no matter what (I will force convince him) and boifee signed it early Sunday morning.

Very early one for him, approx 9something. Bcz I wanna make sure boifee sign it in that condition (blur blur condition). LOL

This is for boifee's own good. :)

It's working day today, lots to rush out, but happy, because it's holiday tomorrow!!!! Vegetarian day... oh yeah

And it's K night today as well..

I am a Money spender, i know..  *shit*

And I love BOIFEE NOW. I love you, Elephant.. :)


end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!