Skip to main content

AA

st@rt>> Not talking bout AA battery, or Double A A4 paper

Talking bout the famous airline, AirAsia

I dont like air asia for now, for this week

Tried to make some bookings but it failed me. The actual prices which I saw earlier was so much cheaper, once it suddenly hang kei, then the prices will go hike up again *Stupid*

Case 1
Hong Kong trip for 2 person RM700, when it hang kei , within a minute, I rushed back to AA's website again, the same hell flight same day same time, suddenly increase to RM900

Case 2
Macau trip for 2 person RM245, when I wanted to enter 2nd passenger details, it directed me to error page, within a minute, I move my fingers fast like hell to AA's website, the same hell flight same day same time, suddenly increase to RM490

Tell me, how should I react?

I wont give up, I will try till the deadline ends.

*Shit you* AA

end

Comments

  1. same like me la Gina. Got RM30.40-return-for 2-trip to Langkawi on d 1st day sale. Tp at d end, dia stuck bila ai nak buat bayaran guna maybank2u. Sgt geram Gina.

    Err.. Gina, ai gi Hongkong this Oktober, mari la kita pegi sama sama. Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh!!! so cheappp!! Ida, you really got cheap air ticket, tapi I geram sgt la kat AA

    Suka je direct kite pegi error page

    Wahhh, you gi Hong Kong ! Nice place for shopping!
    But that will be my plan next year!
    Ida enjoy la with hubby :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!