Skip to main content

What you still waiting, all friends are married :/

St@rt>> What you still waiting, all friends are married! :/

One of my 'friend' married his gf, my secondary school senior.

I cant comment much bout, still, I wanna comment bout it bcz till today I could figure out what is the reason they got married.. (I know Im noob, but who cares!)

Their wedding was being held on 02/03/2011, ok, that was a real surprise!

This guy used to be a vy playboy which you can see him going out with different girls, but he is not handsome, that is one thing

Another thing, this guy dont have a stable income, which, he is workin in a cyber cafe and he is now, ermm... 30 yrs old?

The only reason I could guess.. must be.... buy one free one!! LOL

That is the reason y they got married! okok, that's enough, dumbass

Back to reality, lets wish you guys have a happily ever after marriage! And welcome to the next stage of life!

Cant wait to see your BBs! :)

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!