Skip to main content

If only~~~

St@rt>>
If you think I had changed, will you look into mirror or have a thought of yourself, do u change either?

I will...

If you think you do it right, will you have a thought of yourself, is it really right to do so?

I will... think twice...



I always tell myself that Im lucky having the loved one, besties, friends around me and even colleagues. All this while I told myself Im the luckiest person in the world bcz no matter how many job/company that I had changed but my colleagues are all the same, they are friendly enough.

But, when it comes to an uncertainty, I found out that it was damn kao bad, Im wrong... :/

I really wanna ask this question, y is all the 'innocent' ppl being misunderstand, being throw aside like a ball and nobody cares? and is all the bitches out there who backstabbed ppl, whom bitch bout ppl being treated like precious?

Have you forgotten how she treated me? Have you forgotten how I cope with myself when I found out I was being backstabbed by a person who at first I trusted the most?

No, it wasnt bcz of u forgotten, it was bcz Im a foolish, bcz I trusted a person like HER.

The whole gang dont even bother Y SUDDENLY I WAS MIA

The whole gang dont even bother what had happened to me

The whole gang dont even bother to give me a call after that incident

The whole gang dont even bother bout my existence

AND Y DO I CARE??? HECK, Im stupid!

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!