Skip to main content

Free AD for GP Batteries

St@rt>> Im kinda glad that Im already at home, having a good rest, sitting in front of my lappie and doing free AD for GP Batteries :)

THE SITUATION
*You may skip this if you doesnt wanna know bout the whole situation*

I really thought that I could reach home earlier today after work, but damn it, my lovely car was dead.

I mean the battery was dead, was unable to start the car engine, heck!

So, gave a call to my boy, got him to come to my office right away, he came to my rescue within 20mins *laughing*

With his 'man' look, grab his extra battery and did a 'jump start' between my car batt and the extra batt.

It was ok at first, till we reach about 3km, it went wrong dead again. He did another jump start.

The car ok for another 100m and DEAD *again*
This time, nobody could helps, so the boy decided to give GP batt supplier a call


THE SOLUTION, THE HELP
*Now here come the final solution*

Hence, the boy called GP delivery boy a call, get them to send the GP battery right away!

1. They provide delivery for GP batteries (Of course delivery cost included though they told you it will be FREE, mark up ma! tut tut)
2. They could reach as soon as they could if they are just nearby (My case, they took bout 10-15mins to reach, rmbr, it was after working hr, so kinda jam!)
3. They provide FREE installation
4. They provide warranty card!

Sounds great huh, thus, now, u need not to worry that your car will dead, or your battery will dead halfway, half highway, half road, half anything la, because they will rescue you your car.

You need not to count on friends anymore, family anymore, but GP!!

P/S: Im glad my boy came to me and helped out, glad that he was with me throughout the very embarrassed moments (Oh yeah, I found it kinda embarrassing having a dead car roadside :/ )
Finally, my dead car alive, my lovely car has been rescued by men today! :)

I love you boy boy (only when u rescue me, hahahahahha)  :)

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!