Skip to main content

Peeping TOM... grrrrrrrrrr

st@rt>> Yesterday noon received an enquiry and even my boss received it too .. so no excuse saying y I could not attend to the enquiry.. :) Im not lazy tho... :P

I made appointment with this customer, a guy, lets call him A, meeting him today at 2.30pm.

I almost reached the destination at 2.30pm, n called him to get an exact location cz my google map is bringing me to 'holand' (in cantonese).

He told me that he is in another place purchasing some material.

Did I tell you where we going to meet?? No?? Ok.. Im actually meeting him at his site office.
And then, I called him again at 3.20pm, he reached his office and gave me some directions.

I reached his site office at 3.40pm, my first expression was..........

OMG!!!

1. So dirty!! with those mud n sands!!
2. Too much staircase!!
3. Too much ma lat lou(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate that to the max.. wtf...


But still, I gotta walked up the 10 steps of staircase, talked to one of the contracters where is Mr A's office and they told me that I gotta walk up another 10steps of staircase to enter his office.. WTF!!


And the worst part is ermmm... *shhhh* I was wearing a skirt.. :/

I felt those ma lat lou(s) were looking at me so I was pretending busy calling customers/office (I reli did called them ok.. no act act one!) and slowly walk away to my car and chao!!

God knows, once I turned back, Mr A was looking at me from his office and gave me a sign that his office was upstairs!!

Damn ittttt.. I cant chao then..

While I slowly walked up the staircase with covering my skirt, I felt ma lat lou(s) were looking at me, I turned around and saw one of them looking at me and peeping at me!!!!!! WTFFFF grrrrrr

(The site office just as in the picture, ignore the 2 guys there, and imagine I was walking upstairs and when the ma lat lou was looking at downstairs..wtf to the max!!!)

That would be my worst experience in meeting with customers now!!!

Moral of the story is, check the environment first before getting to customer place especially when the office is a site office!!! WTFFFFFFFFFF

Peeping TOM, may you rot in helllllllll :/

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!