Skip to main content

JPJ system :/

st@rt>> sei sei sei sei sei x 100 to the max!!!!

I cant renew my road tax since few days ago when my car's road tax was expired on 10th August 2010.

1. Insurance havent renew
2. When insurance renewed on 13th August 2010, went to renew road tax but failed due to blacklisted shown
3. Today itself checked in JPJ's system, the worst part was............. 'Sila merujuk kepada JPJ yang berdekatan'!!! omfg!!

So now, u tel me, what will happen to me... Am I goin to face the waran tangkap thingy? or I will kena lokap??? omfg!! I cant stop thinkin all everythin negative which might happen on me!!! arrgggghhhh..grrrrrrr...

sei sei sei sei lorrrr.... I bet nothin happen kua..... I went to JPJ few months ago to check my blacklisted thingy but my name wasnt in the blacklist, n that was the reason y I could renew my license either... 

and now, what happened??? pls pls pls, pray hard nth wil happen k... amitabha... :)

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!