Skip to main content

I reli got an "AWESOME" Pink Monday!!!

st@rt>> oh damn, what a day! seriously, it was a real pretty 'awesome' pink Monday! wtf

The day was begins with hectic schedule in the morning, hell what, in the afternoon after my lunch break, heading to the carpark in a rush hell, this hell guy named Jacky blocked my freaking way to the carpark.

He doesnt let me go at all, when I was heading left, he blocked left, when I was heading right, he blocked right with his tall size of body, imagine the way he look at me was like this..  



He insisted bringing me to his booth saying that, "things will be done fast dun worry, I will finish up fast for u, U help me la, just for a while only, please"! wtf..

So, because of his 'magic' word, I followed him to his booth where I saw another 2 ugly men there. They asked for my personal details, got my IC and credit card for photocopy purpose, and got my signature on the other 2 forms.. and, Im entitled for 2 free gifts! sound tempting huh.. hahaha...

Have u guys guess what was the hell thing now? Y they need my info?

YES, you are extremely hell correct, it was the credit card application!!! wtf :/

So, I found something amiss during the whole process, I asked them back, y they do not need my pay slip or check my cecrease for heaven sake? N they told me that Im getting Platinum card for MBF! Wah, bloody tempting, but hell, that doesnt sounds logic, isnt it... Even my OCBC platinum got lotsa requirement to fulfill, eg: salary,etc

I asked Jacky for a name card so that I could have a check on their company. n deyyyyy, the name card only shown 2 fella's name and phone number, with some credit card photo thingy.

NO COMPANY NAME, NO PHONE NUMBER, NO FAX NUMBER, NO ADDRESS being stated on the name card.. n 'wtf' I thought!!!

truly wtf, I asked the fella, r u illegal or what, u seems dont have much information on this name card!

Jacky said, 'Im sorry miss, I reli sorry, we didnt bluff nor cheat you, believe us.. dun worry, u looked worry'

I replied, 'I dont know u at all, y do u think I shall believe you? And you might run away with my infos as well, deng!'

He replied, 'Dun worry, U take down my hp number, anythin u can call me!'

I replied with high tone, ' u think u wont cut off your line? u think u will not terminate ur line at all? who knows you might be a bad guy!'

Then I walked away after that to check with Ambank and Public Bank on this matter.

*P/S: Extra warning, you might not wanna read the below stated statements, it might brings up controversy*

/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Fucking public bank transfer me to here and there, not answering my questions and get me waiting for 10minutes. what if within the 10minutes, something already happen to my infos?
And god damn Ambank, was not helping at first, I called Credit card dept, they transfered me to Customer Service, then transfer me to marketing. Then the Marketing wanted transfer me to CS again, and I screamed at them saying that, I need this to be settle urgently, I cant wait for being transfer n there like ball, please settle my issue,

N this guy from Ambank, I dont mind reveal  his info here since he is a KIND one..

Steve from Mortgage, Marketing Dept helped me without asking more, said will call me within 10minutes to clarify..

1 min

2 mins

3 mins

4 mins

5 mins


My hp rang, Steve called said no such agent under them, n asked me to get my things back from this HTF Marketing Sdn Bhd and proceed to the nearest Ambank for credit card application if I reli wanna get a credit card. :)

I quickly rush to Lower ground to get my things back! ALL of it!

I cursed these peoples (HTF Marketing) so badly that I wanted to bite them hard hard!

I was rush to appointment and now they makes me waste much of my time! wtf..


End of the day, went to lodged a police report, bcz I wouldnt noe whether do they able to make a copies of my information during the period I left the booth to the carpark for approx 10-15minutes.

Attached here, my report and the name card of the company:


The moral of the story is: Insist NO when u said NO, never soft hearted to such peoples.. Never trust anyone! 

So, I learned a lesson today, whatever it is, I still wanna say, what the fuckkkk

end

Comments

  1. Haha That waas a really Awesome pink monday LOL. Hate those credit card people make people bankrupt only lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiwei.. you are here again! *clapclap*
    Yes..I totally agree with you but discipline plays it role! dun use credit cards when you could use some cash! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!