Skip to main content

Heartache

st@rt>>  The fella with the name bubu appeared *again*

hate hate hate.. hate to the maxxxxx.. grrrrr

si beh kek sam seeing this fella appearing with the name bubu... u can change the name anot! terrible betul!

at the same time, saw my long lost friend in FB who went to taiwan those days.. i think he came back recently..saw his pictures.. he got a wife already!!! so damn fast... n with pregnant wit a child... which gonna giv birth soon!! sooooo fast... n Im stil not married yet.. : (

Why am I not married yet????

Why his wife so pretty one??

Pregnant lady suppose to b ugly right?

One last question, shall I add him in my FB?

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!