Skip to main content

Various T+A+L+E+N+T+E+D artistes all around the world!

st@rt>> Due to free from hectic schedule useless wasted schedule for over past 6months, I had downloaded few songs, one of it was,

PYRAMID (released on iTunes on 16th Feb 2010)
Sang by: Charice ft Iyaz
**Charice, young artiste from Philippines 


My comment: 
Of course I like this song, otherwise, I will not purposely uploaded it and spent some time to review bout it! The song was like ummpphh.. I feel so good after listening to it and never expect it was sang by a Philippino...Charice is trying hard I think, I had seen and read some good comments on her by some of the people out there.. 
How humble was she, how talented was she, how cute and petite was she.. Another talented artiste from another country is born!

Bonus: Go to YOUTUBE now now now, to watch Charice impersonate and sing the song 'Baby by Justin Bieber'... It was so alike!! go go go now!!!


WHAT YOU WAITING FOR (released album on few months ago, exact date unable to capture!)
Sang by: Mizz Nina ft Colby O'Donis
**Mizz Nina from Teh Tarik Crew and she is Malaysian!! *proudproud*


My comment:
*Proudproud* Im proud to be Malaysia when Mizz Nina came along with this awesome song!! and of course the MV was rock as well! sexy yet elegant look Mizz Nina!!
I wasnt aware that Mizz Nina was Malaysian when I watch the MV..I was thinking to myself, 'wth, this lady looked so gorgeous,wtf'.. Of course then, I googled bout Mizz Nina for more songs, then I found her website, 
www.mizznina.com
Words couldnt express anything unless you watch and listen it yourself!! so go now go now go now!! download the song, watch it from YOUTUBE, whatever you could to find the song!! dont wait any longer!!

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!