Skip to main content

Never take me for granted

st@rt>> Sometimes I just couldnt understand wtf are ppl tryin to bully me take me for granted for some certain issues... And the result to this is, I was like so fuckin emo that Im trying to SCREAM to everyone!!


Do you feel happy if Im SCREAMIN at you?

Answer: No??

Fact: But, I have no choice because I was being taken for granted these 2 days~!  :(


You may say anything u like but the problem is I am not happy and therefore, IM the QUEEN here!

Problem No1: I was being invited to a gathering on the day itself the gathering was being hold
Fact: I got gastric and I could not attend
Emo: Y am I being invited on last min whereas I need to plan my Schedule too.. Dont tell me u are being invited last min as well bcz u seems like noe bout it since ages when we chat/ talked bout this issue d other day!
Reason: Im not feeling well

Problem No2: We were chatting all the day along but I wasnt happy bcz everyone was replying late. I might sound ridiculous but if you choose to chat during working hr, please be so kind and considerate bout other chatters who are waiting for ur reply anxiously especially those kan cheong topics!
Fact: Everyone was fuckin busy except me who ALWAYS in ACTIVE and FREE mode
Emo: I dont like waiting for chats/answers when I could feel the ignorance from them whenever I chat with them
Reason: Keep myself in hiatus mode/ invisible offline mode

Problem No3: Stupid ahpek customer wanted everything urgently, sending reminder emails NON STOP, I was so damn frustrated.. Our Co owed him the FIRA certificate, and the bossy rcv last week, however, he told me to send it to ah pek this week. And today ahpek sent another reminder insisted want the FIRA, kena scolded by bossy for didnt send the thing to ah pek! But I rmbr clearly that he told me to send it by this week, not on Monday! Bossy denied..... :(
Fact: The ah pek was so eager bcz this was the BIG CUSTOMER (Debxxxxxs) in UK, Malaysia, etc and I rmbr clearly that bossy asked me to send to him by this week not Monday!
Emo: Bossy shouted and askin y that I didnt send to ah pek on Mon, I told him , I rmbr he said this week and not Monday, bossy then laughed at me! wtf
Reason: Sent to ah pek today, told him that we just managed to got the FIRA today :S

Problem No4: Karen, the inspector of Ahpek's company called and she wanted the photos of the product that the ahpek buying in order to post up in the website. I sent via email and skype to her as per bossy's instructions.
Fact: Skype is so slow and I dont feel like sending it again the 12files with size average 3mb/each
Emo: I kept sending msg to Karen asking her if she receive the photos via emails anot, if yes den no point for me to send again via skype. Horribly, no answer from her.. =.=" I duno what she was busy with at that hour! so geram!
Reason: I offline right away and went back! pretending that I THOUGHT the file has been sent through.. *clever huh* 





    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!