Skip to main content

Job @ Nuffnangs

st@rt>> Go to http://www.nuffnang.com.my, click 'Career' tab and you will see few job being listed there!  *wink wink*

You noe wat I mean here.. :)

Yep! Bingo, Im currently searching for jobs! For those who stil cant cope what I mean, read my entry today and you will get the whole picture of it!

Im searchin for a job that could secure my future, yeppie yep, Im not happy with the current company due to:

1. Small company with not much system
2. Management is not good enough yet
3. No friendly staff
4. All the while for 6months alone for lunch
5. Kinda scheduled for lunch so most of the time I 'tapao' before enter the office

Yeah... I noe, all the points mentioned above was referring to the word, BOREDOM!

Out of sudden, pop in my mind that I would like to join in as Nuffies, I applied it, (but half way
Keyed in my details (but half way)

The half way job is due to , hell, I dont noe where is Nuffnang's office... Therefore, I clicked the tab 'Contact Us'

Tadaaahhhh... It was located in KL.. Hell yah.. Im stayin kinda far from KL.. Approx 1hr to rch there.. :(
Too baddd.. couldnt b  one of the nuffies anymore.. perhaps, I should look for other one then..

So, I clicked 'X' = close the window

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!