Skip to main content

Dilemma in Quitting?!!

st@rt>> I noe I noe... this post might sounded lame.. Every human will encounter dilemma moments...


Babies - Dilemma in choosing the milk or food. I wan nom nom.. milk milk... *crying* *sobbing* I wan all!! But i dont noe which one first!

Kids - Dilemma in duno wat to play and y r cartoons are awesome. I like Sailormoon and Barney.. They r awesome but y u like hello kitty? y u like pokemon.. Wanna watch barney and sailormoon but cant watch at the same time, which one to watch first??

Pupils - Dilemma in how to convince mom n dad to buy the Barbie school bag..Wanted a barbie bag, but mom n dad said not worth to buy. Should buy cheaper n better.. (peng leng zheng = in cantonese) but everyone is having Barbie's bag!

Students - Dilemma which tuition centre to enroll in.. Friends are going here, friends are going that tuition centre but that one is popular..Which one should I enroll in?

Form 6/ College students - Dilemma which course/ college/ school to enroll in. I wanted to enroll into accounts course, but I like Mass Comm too.. N now this college is good.. but that college is much more popular!

Working Adult - Dilemma which company if good, there salary good.. salary high.. bla bla bla..


I applied for few jobs via JB.. but at the same time, while waiting for calls, lady boss treated me vy good that I feel so sorry for her that I  view and apply jobs in JB during working hours... *sowwiiee boss* *nodnod*

Today, she makes me kinda frustrated that I dont feel like working here anymore.. sien lor like that!!

P/S: Im on leave tomorrow and going to I! :)

end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!