Skip to main content

Bubu Gina Gin

st@rt>> Bubu wasnt a big deal till Sean called me ystdy and told me his experience with the word Bubu.... lol

Few days back, I was facing constipation problem whereas I didnt loo for 4days.. stomach felt uneasy and bloated.. *normal condition*

So, my msn PM wrotten, 'I AM PREGNANT WITH BUBU' .... Apparently, Bubu = Shit and I was being introduced to Bubu by Billy Chai! :)

The next day, I bubu-ed, so I changed my PM to 'I DELIVERED BUBU' .. 

With very immediate, Sean nudged me in msn and askin me bout Bubu and thingy.. n I explained to him.. lol

It was cute isnt it?? :)

Ystdy, me n Sean were chatting in MSN bout Cameron trip that he is goin this weekend.. He wanted me to go but I rejected cz I hav plenty of house chores need to do la weiiiiii...

I saw 2misscalls when I was engage on the phone.. the 3rd time he called, he said he got funny and cute experience with Bubu now...

When he called and I wasnt pick up the phone, he said, the line was directed to other line, which a lady picked up the call. He and the lady were so naive that they chatted on the phone without knowing both of them are strangers till Sean talked bout Bubu.

So, Sean started the conversation with:

Sean: Hey, how r u? How's ur bubu? You Bubu already ar!
Lady: Hello... What bubu??
Sean: Bubu ar..You dont know wat is Bubu?
Lady: Bubu? What is Bubu?
Sean: You wrote on you PM bout bubu... you forgotten d?
Lady: No...what is Bubu?
Sean: Are you Gina?
Lady: Yeah *She admitted without think twice*
Sean: So, you wrote bubu and you dont know wat it is? *he felt funny now, and thought I was playing a prank on him*
Lady: No.. I didnt.. who r  u?
Sean: Sean la... R u really Gina?
Lady: No ... im not.. Im Amy..
Sean: *Opps...* Errr... is this the number, 012-5xxxx00?
Lady: No...... This is.... xxx-xxxxxxx
Sean: Owhhh.. sorry.. i think i got the wrong number already... sorry..ok byee..
Lady: eh.. wait.. by the way what is bubu?
Sean: Erm... nth.. nth with bubu.. sorry i got the wrong number...

*Hanged up the phone*

**The above conversation was the similar scenario explained by Sean and it wasnt the exact and actual one..

Haha.. cute n funny!!! I love BUBU now.. :)

P/S: I changed my name to BUBU GINA GIN on FB :)

End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!