Skip to main content

D moments i was weak..

st@rt>>

Totally weak and helpless..... sick *again*


he had warned me not to get near to Goldie and hammy...which i already tried my best not to go near them, but i did it this morning... i cant bear seeing Goldie without touching him..


so i fed Goldie this morning... (oppss.. sorry... ^_^)


i was high fever last nite after the down pour in certain place (G Tower's plc)... forgotten that im not fully recover yet.. ishh... which caused me high fever in d end...


i was so weak, and yes he gotta b my doc of d nite.. made me eat my medic and drink warm water... (which caused me cried....y i cried?? read below!)


i was so damn fxxkin hot, bcz of my fever, and he caused me to drink a warm water which i totally dislike warm plain water + medic... i hate medic...


so i cried like a baby.. n he force me to hav it... :(


after taken pills, he ayang me like a baby which caused my heart so sweet then... :)


so im on leave at home to rest today..n now im forcing myself to sweat like nobody business!
end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!