Skip to main content

Bored... :S

st@rt>> Babe has been hospitalised, and i really feel so sorry for her... i wasnt around with her, by her side, when she need someone d most... so sory babe...

i shouldnt gone outstation.. if only i could by your side... :S

d phlegm all over her face and doc required a small surgery to go on... a tube inserted thru her nose to suck those things out...yew...just imagine how painful it was and how suffer it was my babe gona go thru.... b strong babe...u must b strong... im coming bac today.. i will see you tonite...

seriously, i missed babe a lot! she is my only bestie by my side when i need her d most and vice versa...

she is my goody two shoes fren... omg, please bless her... n wish her speedy recovery please...

seems like everyone started not feelin well... perhaps bad weather...

been to cecilia's new hse last nite, chit chat with her makes my tense reduced...

i think, im tensed, im bored, im frust sometimes is due to nobody to turn to nor nobody to talk to when i need someone d most...

i cant share everythin with dear cz he is really busy and tensed as well... i doesnt wan him to worry over my stuffs and worry bout workload as well... i just wan him to be happy

when i am happy, he is happy!!! i love my babe and dear...

before, i pen off, i done my hair ystdy and spent RM370 for buying hair stuffs (i.e. shampoo, conditioner, curl thong, masque and hair liquid) !!! :P
end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single vs married

St@rt>>  Single life is better isn't it? Somebody asked me this.. I didn't deny that, it's true sometimes I means "sometimes" not all the time  Unless u found ur Prince Charming who will take care of u all the time, treat u like a princess, bring u everywhere proudly like showing off his priceless diamond then u gotta tie him up with marriage.. Loll.. U get me? End

Mika's email

Came across Mika's email....just browse thru and this quote is so true! The moment you are in tension You will lose your attention Then you are in total confusion and you'll feel irritation Then you'll spoil personal relation Ultimately, you won't get co-operation Then you'll make things complication Then your BP may also rise caution And you may have to take medication Instead, understand the situation And try to think about the solution Many problems will be solved by discussion Which will work out better in your profession? Don't think it's my free suggestion It is only for your prevention If you understand my intention You'll never come again to tension!!!